Ceramic tile is an extremely versatile and durable material that can be used in a number of different applications. To learn more about ceramic tile, check out these great online resources.
- If you’re new to working with tile, consider some basic tile patterns for your first tiling experience. Here are four simple yet distinct tiling patterns to try in your home from DoItYourself.com.
- Want to make tiling a little more interesting? Here are some great tips from Ask the Builder on how to make your floor or wall tiling more exciting and intriguing.
- If you’re considering other flooring options, you may want to learn about the advantages of ceramic tiling over hardwood and carpeting. Here’s a rundown of the major benefits of ceramic tile from Ask a Floor Guy.
- Ever wonder how ceramic tile is made? Check out this video from YouTube about the tile creation process.
- Ceramic tile is not just great for flooring—it’s a wonderful art medium, too! To learn about the world’s most famous pieces of mosaic art, check out blog post form Matador Network.
Come check out the amazing selection of ceramic tile for your kitchen, bathroom, or any other room in your home at Standard Tile. Since 1920, Standard Tile has been selling and distributing the finest ceramic tiles available. To learn more about our tile inventory or see our room gallery, visit Standard Tile online today or visit any one of our seven New Jersey locations.