Tile is an incredibly versatile material and can be used in almost any room in your home. But in addition to being excellent for floors, ceramic tile has many other purposes.
- Bathtubs and Showers: You’re probably already thinking about how beautiful your bathroom will look with a tile floor. But have you considered applying mosaic tile to your shower or bathtub area? Mosaic tiles lend a classic, Romanesque appearance to bathroom fixtures, and are elegant in the the right surroundings.
- Countertops: If you’re sick of fussing with stains on your kitchen or bathroom counter, then think about building a unique tile countertop. Tile is food-safe and incredibly durable. You don’t need to worry about replacing your entire counter if a tile chips or stains—simply pop it out and replace it.
- Kitchen Backsplash: Protect your kitchen’s walls and add an interesting feature to your cooking space with a ceramic or mosaic tile backsplash that is easy to clean and beautiful.
- Fireplace Façade: Whether you prefer your tiles bold and beautiful or soft and elegant, ceramic tiles will look great around a warm fire in your living room. Not only will it bring your fireplace to life—tiles are also fireproof, making them a safe and durable choice.
- Ceiling: Mosaic ceramic tiles can turn an otherwise bland ceiling in your home into a work of art. The effect of a beautiful mosaic tile ceiling can also enhanced with wall sconces or an elegant chandelier.
For more great tile ideas for your kitchen, bathroom, or living space, come to New Jersey’s premier tile store, Standard Tile. We have 7 great locations which provide beautiful ceramic tiles for your floor, wall, counter, and more. For more information, visit Standard Tile online or call (888) 903-0998.