Tile is one of the most low-maintenance flooring options available, and its classic style fits in every home. Check out these helpful online resources for tile ideas and maintenance tips.
- Looking for neat ways to use mosaic tile in your kitchen and bathroom? Check out this page from Houzz.com for some fresh new ideas.
- Ceramic tile is not just for your floors—check out this page from Shannon Berrey Design to learn about exciting ways to use tile around the house.
- For basic ceramic tile cleaning tips, check out this page from DoItYourself.com.
- If you’re tired of scrubbing your grout to no avail, consider using oxygen bleach. To learn more, read this article from the Washington Post.
- Tile countertops are food safe, durable, and easy to clean. To learn how to build one, check out this page from HandyAmerican.com.
Let the tile experts at Standard Tile help you find the right tiles for your home. Call us at (888) 903-0998 for more information.