If you are interested in installing tile in your home but aren’t sure what tools to start with, or would like to know the difference between porcelain and ceramic flooring, then visit these helpful resources for in-depth information:
- This article from This Old House provides step-by-step instructions on how to lay tile in your home.
- For more information about your tile cutting options, take a look at this detailed article.
- At the website of the World Floor Covering Association, you can learn about the differences between ceramic and porcelain tiles.
- Discover creative ways to incorporate ceramic tile into your bedroom by reading this article.
- eHow.com explains ways to make your tile flooring look unique and interesting.
- To learn more, contact Standard Tile by calling (888) 903-0998.