With their unique appearance and extreme durability, natural stone tiles are a great choice for almost any room in the home. If you are looking for an easy way to add a layer of luxury to your floor, then choose natural stone. Stone tiles are strong, easy to maintain, and beautiful in a way that only natural materials can be. Better yet, they come in a wide variety:
- Travertine: A lighter-colored natural stone, Travertine comes in shades of white, tan, and cream. This natural limestone is used to construct many buildings in Italy, so it can give your home a Mediterranean flare. Travertine’s surface is full of tiny pitted holes, so you can either choose to get it filled or keep it unfilled.
- Marble: A popular choice among many consumers, marble tile provides the home with a traditional, classic look. This stone is incredible easy to keep clean. It also has a higher conductivity to heat, which is helpful during the cold New Jersey winters. Marble also deflects allergens, which will help reduce problems with allergies in your home.
- Granite: A great choice for bathroom tile, granite is one of the strongest of the natural stones. Granite is not as susceptible to wear and tear, so it continues to look like new even after years of use.
- Slate: Found in a variety of styles, shapes, and textures, slate can be used anywhere in the home. Since the slate is often a darker color and does not show stains as well, it is a great choice for kitchen tile.
- Onyx: For a tile that feels softer underfoot, choose onyx. Each piece of onyx tile is beautiful and unique, which will add a new dimension to your décor. Onyx can be found in many shades, so it fits well into any interior design.
Standard Tile is New Jersey’s premium tile store. With a great selection of natural stone and ceramic tile, we can help you find the perfect flooring for your home. Call (888) 903-0998 to learn more.